My camera also decided to act up again, so I was unable to get some of pictures that I would have liked to have gotten. I was very jealous of two gentlemen in particular who had very expensive cameras, with very large lenses. I'm sure that they went home with more than several pictures to be proud of. I felt very obscure with my little Rebel and macro lens. Someday!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Our weekend...
Our weekend started out with beautiful weather and sunshine, but quickly turned into thunderstorms and downpours. Despite the tumultuous weather, we were able to enjoy ourselves and have some family time together. We went to the Frederik Meijer Gardens with the main purpose of seeing their butterfly conservatory. I had hoped to get out into the gardens themselves, but with the weather, that was never accomplished. We did, however, get to see many beautiful butterflies even though it was on the end of their life-cycle.
My camera also decided to act up again, so I was unable to get some of pictures that I would have liked to have gotten. I was very jealous of two gentlemen in particular who had very expensive cameras, with very large lenses. I'm sure that they went home with more than several pictures to be proud of. I felt very obscure with my little Rebel and macro lens. Someday!

My little caterpillar
And her sibling Caterpillar
My camera also decided to act up again, so I was unable to get some of pictures that I would have liked to have gotten. I was very jealous of two gentlemen in particular who had very expensive cameras, with very large lenses. I'm sure that they went home with more than several pictures to be proud of. I felt very obscure with my little Rebel and macro lens. Someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment