Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our 4th, birthdays, and more...

Our Fourth was an eventul one...of family time, that is. : ) We didn't do a whole lot but hang out, take walks, watch the parade, and fireworks, etc.







So cool!


Miss Paisley!



Papa and Nya


Kirah wasn't quite sure of all the sirens in the parade. I have to admit, they were pretty loud.




Nya was busy looking for candy and oh my, necklaces!


I had to laugh at this one!


I absolutely loved this one, but it was totally up my ally!

The day after Nya's actual birthday, we took the girls to Lake City to catch some water and sand, oh and a little ice cream as well. : ) They loved it, of course! Especially the ice cream!

This one has to be my current favorite.


Having fun!


I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph the granddaughter of a very dear friend of mine while we were out for a walk around Lake Cadillac one evening. Harper is one of the easiest models that I have ever photographed! It was a real joy!






Nya's birthday party ended up being a little on the chilly/windy side of the spectrum, but she still loved blowing out her candles and getting all kinds of new jewelry, clothes, oh, and a big girl bike! At this point she has been more interested in the water bottle that came with it than the bike itself, but she'll get to that point as well. :)

Kirah, of course, wanted to help open everything!





Showing off her new bling!




Can you tell that she got a dressup kit? She absolutely loves it! Thank you, Auntie Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment